Fetichizing towels is just wrong! (or Audiozobe in Exile)

3.23.2010


The charming Mona from Exile On Moan Street invited me (of all the loser bloggers available out there) to be part of a loose collective of irregular contributors. Always happy to help, I figured I'd give a try to this formula, if only for the fun of it. So you'll see me posting some on this rather eclectic blog. Here's my first contribution: There has to be an easier way to get your kicks.

So thanks to Mona, and come and visit the blog if you're curious!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Got something to say?
I'm listenin'!

Creative Commons License
AUDIOZOBE by AUDIOZOBE est mis à disposition selon les termes de la licence Creative Commons Paternité-Pas d'Utilisation Commerciale-Pas de Modification 2.5 Canada.
Les autorisations au-delà du champ de cette licence peuvent être obtenues à audiozobe@gmail.com.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
z

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008adapté par EMCN 2009

Back to TOP